Recipes for potato soup in a slow cooker - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Potato soup in a slow cooker recipes
Creamy Three Cheese and Broccoli Soup
A very rich, creamy soup that is adapted from my great aunts recipe for broccoli and cheese recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon walnut or olive oil
- 1 coarse chopped red onion
- 1 coarse chopped celery stalk remove stringy ribs include some leaves
- 1 coarse chopped carrot
- 2 coarse chopped Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 pounds broccoli stems peeled and florets trimmed and set aside
- 2 1/2 cups homemade or canned vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/2 crumbled goat or feta cheese
- Kosher or sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh flat leaf parsley to garnish top
Slow Cooker Rosemary & Thyme Potato Soup
In slow cooker combine potatoes, onion, garlic, spices and chicken stock
- 3 Lbs Potatoes - peeled
- chopped into bite size chunks (7-8 cups)
- 1 Onion - diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic - minced
- 2 Tsp Sea Salt
- Pepper - to taste
- 1 Tsp Thyme - crushed
- 1/2 Tsp Rosemary - crushed
- 6 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream or Half & Half
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, broth, soup, onion, and pepper
- 1 (30 oz.) bag frozen hash-brown potatoes (I use the squared
- southern style)
- 2 (14 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2c chopped onion
- 1/3 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese (softened)
- Garnish: minced green onion
potato soup in a slow cooker recipe collections
- Recipewe ♡ soup in a slow cooker (5)
- French onion soup in a slow cooker (2)
- vegetable soup in a slow cooker (2)
- pork in a slow cooker (14)
- vegetarian potato soup (11)
- beef roast in a slow cooker (8)
- Recipewe ♡ healthy slow cooker (7)
- goulash in a slow cooker (7)
- beer recipes with a slow cooker (6)
- leek and potato soup (6)