Recipes for potato soup in a slow cooker - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Potato soup in a slow cooker recipes
Creamy Three Cheese and Broccoli Soup
A very rich, creamy soup that is adapted from my great aunts recipe for broccoli and cheese recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon walnut or olive oil
- 1 coarse chopped red onion
- 1 coarse chopped celery stalk remove stringy ribs include some leaves
- 1 coarse chopped carrot
- 2 coarse chopped Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 pounds broccoli stems peeled and florets trimmed and set aside
- 2 1/2 cups homemade or canned vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/2 crumbled goat or feta cheese
- Kosher or sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh flat leaf parsley to garnish top
Slow Cooker Rosemary & Thyme Potato Soup
In slow cooker combine potatoes, onion, garlic, spices and chicken stock
- 3 Lbs Potatoes - peeled
- chopped into bite size chunks (7-8 cups)
- 1 Onion - diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic - minced
- 2 Tsp Sea Salt
- Pepper - to taste
- 1 Tsp Thyme - crushed
- 1/2 Tsp Rosemary - crushed
- 6 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream or Half & Half
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, broth, soup, onion, and pepper
- 1 (30 oz.) bag frozen hash-brown potatoes (I use the squared
- southern style)
- 2 (14 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2c chopped onion
- 1/3 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese (softened)
- Garnish: minced green onion
potato soup in a slow cooker recipe collections
- soup in a slow cooker (4)
- French onion soup in a slow cooker (2)
- vegetable soup in a slow cooker (2)
- pork in a slow cooker (14)
- vegetarian potato soup (11)
- beef roast in a slow cooker (8)
- goulash in a slow cooker (7)
- healthy slow cooker (6)
- beer recipes with a slow cooker (6)
- leek and potato soup (6)