Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
- 1 (30 oz.) bag frozen hash-brown potatoes (I use the squared, southern style)
- 2 (14 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2c chopped onion
- 1/3 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese (softened)
- Garnish: minced green onion
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, broth, soup, onion, and pepper.
Cover, and cook on low for 5 hours.
Stir in cream cheese, cook 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until combined.
Garnish with green onion.
You'll also love
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Fresh... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy Three Cheese and Broccoli... 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Rosemary & Thyme... 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Sonja's Meatballs 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Bacon pancakes 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
- meatball soup 2.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Nacho Cheese Dip 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pulled Pork 2.5/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.