- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/4 flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp backing powder
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
preheat oven to 350. melt butter and chocolate chip together and add in all other ingredients, blend with fork. place in greased 13 inch by 9 inch pan. back for 30 minutes.
for toppings melt butter, chocolate chips and water until smooth cool and spread over brownies.
You'll also love
- Caramel nut slices 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Best Strawberry Cake 1.7/5 (66 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Split Cake 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Chocolate Pecan Muffins 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Simple Hearty Chicken Pot Pie 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Pecan Pie 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Rocky Road 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Hamburger Quiche 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!