Or-eo We Can Have Truffles!
- 2-3 sleeves of Oreo cookies
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Empty the Oreos in a food processor.
Cut the cream cheese into dices and put in the food processor.
Whirl the mixture until it forms a ‘dough’ like consistency.
Spoon or hand-form into little balls, placing them on a baking sheet.
Instead of baking it, place it in the fridge so it gets cold.
Enjoy these very rich little treats!
You'll also love
- oreo truffles 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Pretzel Salad 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Cherry Cheese Crunch Cake 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Philly Avocado Dip 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Gaveyard dirt 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate Truffles 2.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Easy Cookie... 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Dirt Pudding 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe