- Yams, Apples, Parsley, Cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Rinse and dice yams and apples into small pieces
On medium heat, add 3 tablespoons of canola oil to a skillet and add your diced yams first. They will wake a few more minutes than your apples to cook.
After about 5 minutes, add in your diced apples. Sprinkle about half a teaspoon of cinnamon into the skillet
Once your yams and apples are nearly done cooking (after about 12 minutes,) finely mince a small handful of parsley and add the parsley in and mix well
After 1-2 minutes, remove from heat and enjoy
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.