Potato curry recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rice Pudding and Dulce de Leche Mason Jars
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Potato curry recipes
Chicken Spinach and Potato Curry
A full flavour curry with a variety of taste
- 1/4 of fresh ginger chopped
- 1 garlic cube crushed
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 onion red or white or mixed
- Handful of spinach
- 1 peeled potato
- Small tin tomatoes
- Tomato purée
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Pinch of paprika
- Pinch of chilli powder
- Pinch of turmeric
This is a typically north Indian receipe
- 1. 3 Big Potatoes. Boiled and sliced into big pieces.
- 2. 1/2 bowl whole milk curd
- 3. Chilly pwdr, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt - all to taste
- 4. a pich hing (asefoteda)
- 5. Cumin seeds/ mustard seed -any
- 6.1 tbsp white oil-any
- 7.1/2 bowl Onion chopped (optional)
- 8. Chopped Green chilly optional
- 9.Chopped ginger optional
- 6.Few cilantro leaves to garnish