Curried chicken recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolaty Pear Loaf
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Curried chicken recipes
Chorizo Chicken Curry
By Aurelie811 , blog mestrucsetbidules
Heat the oil in a wok. Add the rice
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 chorizo
Garam Massala Curried Chicken
Wash chicken pieces set aside
- 3 lbs chicken cut up
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tbsp garam massala
- 1 tsp salt or to taste