Sweet & Savory Chicken Curry with Seasonal Persimmons
We bet you've never tried a curry like this before! Juicy chicken gets simmered up with sweet, aromatic persimmons for a delicious flavor combo the whole family will love.
1/10 View slideshow
© Gourmandize / Silvia Santucci
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 persimmons
- 1 2/3 cups coconut milk
- 1 onion
- 4 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- Salt & pepper
More steaming articles
A step by step recipe for homemade chai... Easy-As-Pie Pineapple Dole Whips 5 Healthy, Ramadan-friendly Recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article