Cheesy Bacon Ranch Bread
- 1 round loaf of sourdough bread
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350F. Using a sharp knife, cut the bread going in both directions but don't cut all the way through the bottom.
Place bread on a large piece of aluminum foil. Place shredded cheese in between the slices. Really pack it in there as best you can. This part takes the longest amount of time so be patient.
Now add in bacon (as little or as much as you like). Do your best to get it in between the slices.
Take 1 Tbsp of dry ranch dressing mix and add it to the melted butter. You can add more dry mix if you life a stronger ranch taste. Give it all a good stir until combined.
Pour or spoon the butter mixture over the top of the bread. Now wrap the whole thing up in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes. Unwrap from foil and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Hot Cheese Bread 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- spicy kale chips 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushroom Caps 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Lamb, Feta, and Caramelised Onion... 3.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Asparagus Rolls 4/5 (21 Votes)
- The Best Bacon and Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Refrigerator Rolls 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!