Cheese bread recipes - 4 recipes
We invite you to try one of our popular cheese bread recipes. Whether your making your cheese bread from scratch or topping a store bought baguette we have the right recipe for you.
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Cheese bread recipes
Hot Cheese Bread
Mix together. bake in a greased loaf pan at 350 for 50-60 minutes Cool before cutting
- 3 3/4 c bisquick
- 1 1/2 c shredded cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/4 c milk
- 2 tsp. baking powder
Cheesy Pesto Bread
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- 1 lb. loaf of French bread
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. pesto
- 4-6 slices of provolone cheese
Laurel's Beer Bread
Mix together bread mix adding cheese at the very end
- 1 can beer 355 ml room temp
- Bread mix
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Bread
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 350F. Using a sharp knife, cut the bread going in both directions but don't cut all the way throu...
- 1 round loaf of sourdough bread
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix