Cheese bread recipes - 4 recipes
We invite you to try one of our popular cheese bread recipes. Whether your making your cheese bread from scratch or topping a store bought baguette we have the right recipe for you.
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cheese bread recipes
Hot Cheese Bread
Mix together. bake in a greased loaf pan at 350 for 50-60 minutes Cool before cutting
- 3 3/4 c bisquick
- 1 1/2 c shredded cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/4 c milk
- 2 tsp. baking powder
Cheesy Pesto Bread
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- 1 lb. loaf of French bread
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. pesto
- 4-6 slices of provolone cheese
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Bread
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 350F. Using a sharp knife, cut the bread going in both directions but don't cut all the way throu...
- 1 round loaf of sourdough bread
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
Laurel's Beer Bread
Mix together bread mix adding cheese at the very end
- 1 can beer 355 ml room temp
- Bread mix
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar