Our favorite stale bread pudding recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Stale bread pudding recipes
Preheat oven to 350 ° F. -In a saucepan, heat milk with chopped dried apricots
- 2 cups milk 2 %
- 1 1/2 cups of stale bread
- 1/2 cup of dried apricots
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter
- few drops of vanilla extract
10 Tips & Tricks to Save Money in the Kitchen
By Pascale Weeks
Learn how to save money when cooking with these 10 tips and tricks!
In a bowl, combine milk, sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs and cold milk
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 7 tbsp butter
- 6 slices stale bread (about 4 inches thick)
Here are 7 ways to save money on food when traveling
By Elena Salvadore
We are not talking about going cheap here, but traveling smart
Tear bread. Mix ingredients in large bowl and add bread
- Stale bread/rolls
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2-3 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- vanilla extract
- pumpkin pie spice