Our favorite stale bread pudding recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Stale bread pudding recipes
Preheat oven to 350 ° F. -In a saucepan, heat milk with chopped dried apricots
- 2 cups milk 2 %
- 1 1/2 cups of stale bread
- 1/2 cup of dried apricots
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter
- few drops of vanilla extract
10 Tips & Tricks to Save Money in the Kitchen
By Pascale Weeks
Learn how to save money when cooking with these 10 tips and tricks!
In a bowl, combine milk, sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs and cold milk
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 7 tbsp butter
- 6 slices stale bread (about 4 inches thick)
Here are 7 ways to save money on food when traveling
By Elena Salvadore
We are not talking about going cheap here, but traveling smart
Tear bread. Mix ingredients in large bowl and add bread
- Stale bread/rolls
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2-3 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- vanilla extract
- pumpkin pie spice