The best caramel apple bread pudding recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Caramel apple bread pudding recipes
Slow-Cooker Apple Bread Pudding
Microwave caramels and 1 cup milk in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 2 min
- 22 kraft caramels
- 5 cups milk
- 1 21 oz can apple pie filling
- 2 cups light cream
- 8 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 12 cups cubed challah bread
- 1 pkg butterscotch pudding
The prettiest lemon tarts on Pinterest
By Pascale Weeks
Some of the most beautiful lemon tarts on the web!
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
Heat oven to 350°F
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 small apples peeled and chopped
- 25 caramels
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 8 cups white bread cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup cool whip