How to make the perfect garlic bread from stale bread - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Garlic bread from stale bread recipes
Garlic bread toast
melt butter in microwave
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes
- 4 pieces bread
Best Ever Garlic Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mince and mash garlic to a paste with a rounded 1/4 tsp salt using a heavy knife
- 2 large garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter well softened
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 (15-inch) loaf Italian bread (about 3 1/2 inches wide)
- 4 Tbsp grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Garlic Bread Dip
This dip is cooked inside a Round loaf of Sheepherders Bread or a Round loaf of Sourdough bread
- 1 ROUND LOAF SHEEPHERDER or SOURDOUGH BREAD
- 1/4 POUND BUTTER
- 1 BUNCH OF GREEN ONIONS CHOPPED
- 12 CLOVES OF GARLIC MINCED
- 1 8 oz CREAM CHEESE ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 16 oz SOUR CREAM
- 1 CUP SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE
- 1 10 oz JAR CHOPPED ARTICHOKE HEARTS DRAINED
preheat oven to 350
- 1 pack of hot dog buns
- garlic powder with parsley