Caramelized Tomato with Sesame Seeds
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp caramel already prepared in advance
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash cherry tomatoes and then put a spike in each.
Dip each tomato into the caramel 20 seconds up to half its height.
Then soak in a dish with sesame seeds.
Let cool and enjoy.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.