Tomato Basil Parmesan Tiramisu
By Sophie , blog mignardises and co
Tomato Basil Parmesan Tiramisu. Discover our recipe.
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- scant 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tomatoes
- A jar of sun dried tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- A few basil leaves from the garden
- A clove of garlic
- 4 slices of whole grain bread
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Separate the whites from the yolks, then beat the egg whites until stiff. In a bowl, combine egg yolks with the mascarpone and parmesan, then gently fold in the egg whites. Cut the fresh tomatoes and dried tomatoes into a small dice, chop the basil and mix well.
Toast the slices of bread, then rub with the garlic clove.
To serve, cut a piece of toast with a round ring, then fill the ring with alternating layers of tomatoes and cream. Chill 4 hours and turn out at the last moment accompany with balsamic vinegar ...
You'll also love
- Okkarai 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll 3.7/5 (46 Votes)
- Nutella Tiramisu 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Matbucha 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Gazpacho salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Really Red Pepper Hummus 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Pizza Popovers 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Tiramisu 3/5 (282 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Review this recipe
I just tried this recipe for Tomato Basil Parmesan Tiramisu and it was fantastic. I really like the idea of a salty tiramisu, it's hard to find good recipes but this one was really easy and turned out great!
Commented by Gourmandize Official