Jalapeno Ranch Dip
Perfect for dipping fries, mixing in mashed potatoes or dressing for a spicy salad
- Sour cream
- Ranch powder mix pouch
- Diced jalapenos in juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix 1 part mayonnaise to 2 parts sour cream. Add ranch powder and jalapenos. Blend in food processor. Add jalapeno juice to taste. Blend again.
You'll also love
- Momos with chili dipping sauce 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Buffalo Wing Dip 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dip 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Spicy Tuna and Lentil Salad 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Fire Crackers 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon-wrapped Green Beans 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Tangy Ranch Dressing 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.