The best hot dip recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Hot dip recipes
Momos with chili dipping sauce
By Tisa Jacob, Blessings From My Kitchen
Steamed dumplings with chili dipping sauce
- Ingredients for the dough~
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c water upto 2, enough to mix and make a smooth, pliable dough
- Ingredients for the filling~
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 tsp sambal oelek, or fresh ground chili paste
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey or chicken
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Ingredients for chili dipping sauce:
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp Sriracha/Asian chili sauce
Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Delicious warm dip to serve with crackers
- 1 Package Perdue short cut chicken (original or buffalo flavor) chopped into small cubes
- 2 - 8 ounce bricks of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1- 8 ounce bottle ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
Hot Crab Dip
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 325F
- 1/2 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp minced green onions
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp old bay seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Chili Cheese dip
1 roll of Hot spicy sausage 1 block of Mexican Velveeta 1 can of chili no beans
- brown hot sausage , drain sausage
- Cut velveeta in to 1/2 in cubes
- melt cheese in microwave
- after cheese is melted add chili and sausage
- and mix together
Jalapeno Ranch Dip
Perfect for dipping fries, mixing in mashed potatoes or dressing for a spicy salad
- Sour cream
- Ranch powder mix pouch
- Diced jalapenos in juice