The best homemade ranch dip recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: ranch dressing
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Homemade ranch dip recipes
The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
8 hacks to save water when you're cooking
By Elena Salvadore
Find out how to use less water in the kitchen with these 8 easy tricks
Buffalo Wing Dip
Put heat oven to 350F In medium sauce pan, add cream cheese, hot sauce, dressing, chicken and celery
- 2 1/2 cups Cooked chicken breast
- 2 packages cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup franks red hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup diced celery
How to eat healthy without ruining your life!
Eating healthy doesn't mean you need to suffer! Find out how...
Jalapeno Ranch Dip
Perfect for dipping fries, mixing in mashed potatoes or dressing for a spicy salad
- Sour cream
- Ranch powder mix pouch
- Diced jalapenos in juice
By Lysska, Cooking From A Stay At Home Mom
Mix your softened cream cheese, ranch mix, and sour cream
- Bottom Layer
- Half an 8 oz block of Cream Cheese
- 1 Packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 16 oz Sour Cream
- Chopped up pancetta* OPTIONAL*
- ( I found the pancetta to be a bit to salty but you can add it if you want)
- Half a head of Lettuce chopped
- 1 Tomato (take the seeds out)
- 1/2 Lb of Bacon
- (I used peppered but you can use what ever kind you like)
- 1/2 block Sharp Cheddar grated(or you can buy shredded)