Mama's Cranberry Sauce
- 2 lb cranberries
- 4 apples
- 4 oranges
- 2-4 cups sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash, clean, core fruit. Cut apples and oranges into cubes. Add all ingredients into large pot and boil over med-high heat until all fruit is incorporated and sugar is thickening sauce. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.