Mama's Cranberry Sauce
- 2 lb cranberries
- 4 apples
- 4 oranges
- 2-4 cups sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash, clean, core fruit. Cut apples and oranges into cubes. Add all ingredients into large pot and boil over med-high heat until all fruit is incorporated and sugar is thickening sauce. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Sharlotka (Apple Pie) 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Diane's Pear Apple Napoleon 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Orange Spice Coffee 2.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Salmon Stuffing Rolls 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Tangy Ranch Dressing 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Macaroni and creamed tomatoes 2.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Too East Pork Chops 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Holiday Flavored Vodka 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.