Too East Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops
- 2 to 3 medium apples
- 1 large onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can chicken bouillon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
season pork with salt and pepper
place pork, apples and onion in the slow cooker
Cook on low for 6 hours
serve over rice
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.