Summer squash recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Summer squash recipes
Summer Squash Frittata
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
This is a healthy frittata that I made using yellow summer squash, zucchini, onion and tomato
- 266 g Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Diced Onions
- 1 cup Plum Tomato
- 184 g Yellow Squash- 100g
- 1 tbsp Organic Sunflower Oil
- 3 cups 100% Egg Whites
- 1 cup Fat Free Shredded Mozzerella
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Mix
How to Make Sumptuous Summer Squash Pasta
Using fresh ingredients and healthy vegetables, this recipe makes for the perfect dinner on a hot summer evening. Get it now!
Buttery Squash and Zucchini
Perfect side dish to anything you are grilling
- 1 Zuchhini
- 1 Summer Squash
- 3-4T Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste