Creamed spinach recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Creamed spinach recipes
spinach and feta casserole
Cook the spinach in boiling water for about 10 minutes
- 2-2 1/2 lbs of spinach
- 2 cups feta
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- Salt and pepper
Creamed Spinach n
Melt butter in skillet, cook minced garlic in the butter for 1 minute, be careful not to scald garlic, it will turn...
- 1 package of Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 Small Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat, add finely chopped fresh garlic cloves
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3/4 cup of sour cream