Red velvet cupcake recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cupcakes recipes, graham cracker crust cheesecake, easy cheese cake, cream cheese dessert recipes, chocolate desserts with few ingredients, cream cheese frosting recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Red velvet cupcake recipes
Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 1 pkg Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 3/4 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 3 Eggs
75 cheesy recipes that will make you melt
Cheese, glorious cheese! Indulge your cheese obsession with these 75 recipes that will make you melt.
Red Velvet Cake
Liquid Levain Method
- 5 C AP
- 3 C Sugar
- 2 t Baking Soda
- 2 t Salt
- 2 t Cocoa Powder
- 3 Vegetable Oil
- 2 C Buttermilk
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Oz Red Food Coloring
- 2 t White Vinegar
- 2 t Vanilla Extract