Slow cooker beef recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Strawberry Mille Feuille
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Slow cooker beef recipes
Paleo Taco SoupYUM!Food Porn
By whatigatherblog, What I Gather
This flavorful and easy taco soup is 100% Paleo
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 4 ounce can of fire roasted green chilles
- 4 diced medium tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 1 package of beef cubes (approx. 1- 2 lbs)
- 1 large bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 1 package of beef stew seasoning
- Cup of flour
- Turn slow cooker onto high 6 hours
- Fill with water to half way
- Peel and cube potatoes
- Add raw beef cubes, potatoes, vegetables and seasoning mix
- Cover and cook for 6 hours
- Add 1 cup flour to slow cooker
- Mix thoroughly and Cover
- Stirring frequently until thickness is to your liking
- Serve warm