Taco Cup Bites
- 1 lb. ground hamburger(browned
- seasoned with taco seasoning)
- 1 jar cheese sauce (Ragu spaghetti style sauce)
- 8 oz. Shredded cheese
- 1 bag Tostitos scoops (ones that look like cups)
- Optional :taco toppings (salsa
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place scoops on a cookie sheet lines with foil and sprayed.
Add cheese sauce to each cup (about 1/2 tsp).
Add 1/2 tsp. seasoned taco meat to each cup.
Top with pinch of shredded cheese.
Add additional toppings as desired.
Bake at 350 degrees 15-20 or until topping are warm and cheese is melted.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!