- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. dill
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. onion flakes
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 pkg. dry yeast
- 1 cup lukewarm water.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat cottage cheese on low heat.
Dissolve yeast in water.
Combine egg, butter and cottage cheese.
Add remaining ingredients.
Let rise 50 minutes. Punch down.
Let rise 30 to 45 minutes.
Bake in greased loaf pan for 50 minutes. At 350.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!