- 6 baked baking potato es (3 lb./1.4 kg)
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 cup Cheez Whiz Jalapeno Tex Mex Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 green onion s
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 375°F.
Cut potatoes lengthwise in half; scoop out centres, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. (Reserve centres for another use.) Cut shells crosswise in half.
Place shells, skin-sides down, on baking sheet; brush insides with oil. Bake 15 min. or until golden brown.
Microwave Cheez Whiz in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 3 min., stirring after 1-1/2 min. Pour into potato shells; top with remaining ingredients.
By: Kristin Warren
You'll also love
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (239 Votes)
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (97 Votes)
- Cilantro Fish 3.2/5 (148 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers... 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Salmon Wellington 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Spinach and Artichoke Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheez-It Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!