Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
My own creation
- 4 Green bell peppers
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 C cooked rice
- 2 cans of tomato soup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 pkg of onion soupmix
- 1 large tbsp of chile paste (optional)
- 1/4 C diced onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the tops of each of the green peppers. You can use these later as a lid during cooking. And remove the seeds and white inerts.
Combine pork, rice, egg, salt, pepper, onion soupmix, onion and chili paste. Mix untill combined well.
Fill each of the green peppers with the meat mixture.
Place in a baking dish and cover with the cans of tomato soup.
Place the tops of the peppers back on and cook the dish for about 60 min @ 375 degrees.
If you find that the top is burning before the dish is done cover with aluminum foil.
You can speed up the cooking time if the rice is still hot and you boil the tomato soup before adding it to the baking dish.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Green Peppers 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Peppers 2.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Authentic Japanese Potstickers 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet 'n sour pork chops & peppers 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- eggs 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Multiple Choice 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- 30 day yoga challenge Green Power... 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!