The best vegan stuffed peppers - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Oreo-Stuffed Brownies
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Vegan stuffed peppers recipes
Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed green peppers are a healthy and original meal
- 4 Lg. Green peppers
- 1 Lb. burger
- 1 bag rice (boil in a bag minute rice)
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/4 Cup diced onion (opt.)
Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
My own creation
- 4 Green bell peppers
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 C cooked rice
- 2 cans of tomato soup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 pkg of onion soupmix
- 1 large tbsp of chile paste (optional)
- 1/4 C diced onion