One dish recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated One dish recipes
Yury’s Anything Casserole
Spread out the grain in a casserole dish
- Any easy grain or starch, such as couscous
- Any frozen veggies you have on hand, such as corn, green beans, broccoli, etc.
- Any protein you have on hand, such as lean sausage
- Any hard cheese
- An egg (optional), to bind everything together
One-Dish Chicken Tamales
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Heat oven to 400F. Coat a 13x9x2 baking dish with cooking spray
- 1 package corn muffin mix
- 1 can (14 oz) cream style corn
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 package shredded taco cheese
- 1 can (10 oz) hot enchilada sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)