Christmas dinner recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Christmas dinner recipes
Roast cornish game hen for 90 minutes and baste periodically
- Cornish Game Hen
Baby's First Christmas DinnerRecipewe ♡
By Proud Mama
A festively nutritious recipe for your baby's very first Christmas dinner Appropriate for babies six to twelve m
- 1 (medium-sized) potato
- 1 (medium-sized) carrot
- 1 (medium sized) parsnip
- 2 broccoli florets
- 1 (large thinly sliced) piece of turkey breast
- 1 knob (cube) of butter
- 1 teaspoon of your homemade cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon of arrowroot
- 1 cup of your homemade turkey stock
- 1/2 teaspoon of tomato puree
- * be sure to not use store bought stock that has a high sodium/salt content or to salt your vegetables