The best spinach quiche recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: quiche
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Spinach quiche recipes
Perfect for brunch
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 large chopped Onion
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach
- 4 Eggs
- ½ lb cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Black Pepper
Never have a sad SOLO MEAL again with this 5-minute quiche in a mug!
Pour 2 whole eggs into a mug. Add the milk. Add the salt and pepper. Whisk with...
Mozzarella and Spinach Quiche
Mash 3-4 slices of wheat bread in 2 tablespoons of milk
- Mozzarella, Spinach, Egg, Milk, Turkey Bacon, Wheat Bread
50 ways to eat asparagus for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Spring time means ASPARAGUS TIME! This yummy, crunchy vegetable is so easy to cook with, you can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Mix all together in a large bowl
- 1 pkg. ricotta cheese
- 2 pkg. frozen spinach thawed, cooked and squeezed
- 1 pkg. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup graded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 or 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Frozen pie crust
Preheat oven to 375
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 small onion
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 deep dish pie shell (9 inches)
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup milk