Our easy brunch recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Easy brunch recipes
Perfect for brunch
- ½ cup butter
- 1 large chopped Onion
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach
- 4 Eggs
- ½ lb cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Black Pepper
A wonderful breakfast or brunch meal with cheese and eggs
- 7 Slices white bread with crusts removed
- 6 Eggs
- 8 Ounces cheddar cheese
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 1/8 Tsp dry mustard
- 1 Stick butter optional
- Salt and pepper optional
Yummy Breakfast Banana Bread
The perfect bread for brunch or breakfast, this banana bread is seriously hard to stop eating and is an amazing way...
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 Mashed Bananas
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Margarine
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
A quick and easy breakfast or brunch casserole
- 1 lb lightly browned ground breakfast sausage
- 1 lb shredded hash brown potatoes
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese (or Colby or whatever flavor you prefer)
- 8 to 10 eggs lightly beaten with a little milk