Our easy brunch recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy brunch recipes
Yummy Breakfast Banana Bread
The perfect bread for brunch or breakfast, this banana bread is seriously hard to stop eating and is an amazing way...
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 Mashed Bananas
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Margarine, Softened
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
Perfect for brunch
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 large chopped Onion
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach
- 4 Eggs
- ½ lb cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Black Pepper
A wonderful breakfast or brunch meal with cheese and eggs
- 7 Slices white bread with crusts removed
- 6 Eggs
- 8 Ounces cheddar cheese
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 1/8 Tsp dry mustard
- 1 Stick butter optional
- Salt and pepper optional
A quick and easy breakfast or brunch casserole
- 1 lb lightly browned ground breakfast sausage
- 1 lb shredded hash brown potatoes
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese (or Colby or whatever flavor you prefer)
- 8 to 10 eggs lightly beaten with a little milk