Apple cinnamon pancake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Apple cinnamon pancake recipes
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
By kristascookin, A Handful of Everything
Homemade pancakes with fresh apples and cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup grated apples (1 large apple)
apple cinnimon pancakes
mix pancakes as directed on package for serving of 4
- pancake mix
- 2 apples