Recipes for five minute fudge - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tarte Tatin with Cherry Tomatoes
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Five minute fudge recipes
Five Minute FudgeRecipewe ♡
Five Minute Fudge. Discover our recipe
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cups Carnation evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
5 min fudge
Melt first 3 ingredients over med
- 1 bag semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 3/4 bag butterscotch morsels
- 1 can ff sweetened condensed milk
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 C walnuts
- buttered 9 x 9 in pan
five minute fudge recipe collections
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter fudge (24)
- Recipewe ♡ fudge with evaporated milk (12)
- YUM!Food Porn no bake peanut butter fudge (8)
- fudge with condensed milk (8)
- chinese five spice powder (8)
- YUM!Food Porn easy peanut butter fudge (7)
- easy chocolate fudge with cocoa powder (4)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate peanut butter fudge (4)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter fudge marshmallow creme (4)
- YUM!Food Porn microwave peanut butter fudge (4)