Recipes for five minute fudge - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Ginger Biscuit Tiramisu
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Five minute fudge recipes
Five Minute FudgeRecipewe ♡
Five Minute Fudge. Discover our recipe
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cups Carnation evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
5 min fudge
Melt first 3 ingredients over med
- 1 bag semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 3/4 bag butterscotch morsels
- 1 can ff sweetened condensed milk
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 C walnuts
- buttered 9 x 9 in pan
five minute fudge recipe collections
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter fudge (24)
- fudge with evaporated milk (12)
- YUM!Food Porn no bake peanut butter fudge (8)
- fudge with condensed milk (8)
- chinese five spice powder (8)
- YUM!Food Porn easy peanut butter fudge (7)
- easy chocolate fudge with cocoa powder (4)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate peanut butter fudge (4)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter fudge marshmallow creme (4)
- microwave peanut butter fudge (4)