Recipes for five minute fudge - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Five minute fudge recipes
Five Minute FudgeRecipewe ♡
Five Minute Fudge. Discover our recipe
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cups Carnation evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
5 min fudge
Melt first 3 ingredients over med
- 1 bag semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 3/4 bag butterscotch morsels
- 1 can ff sweetened condensed milk
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 C walnuts
- buttered 9 x 9 in pan
five minute fudge recipe collections
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter fudge (24)
- Recipewe ♡ fudge with evaporated milk (12)
- YUM!Food Porn no bake peanut butter fudge (8)
- fudge with condensed milk (8)
- chinese five spice powder (8)
- YUM!Food Porn easy peanut butter fudge (7)
- easy chocolate fudge with cocoa powder (4)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate peanut butter fudge (4)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter fudge marshmallow creme (4)
- YUM!Food Porn microwave peanut butter fudge (4)