Our easy fudge recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: vanilla fudge, chocolate fudge condensed milk, easy chocolate fudge with cocoa powder, chocolate chip, chocolate recipe, chocolate cake in the microwave, peanut butter fudge with condensed milk
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Easy fudge recipes
5 min fudge
Melt first 3 ingredients over med
- 1 bag semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 3/4 bag butterscotch morsels
- 1 can ff sweetened condensed milk
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 C walnuts
- buttered 9 x 9 in pan
30 taco fillings you won't believe you never tried before
We scoured the food blogs, and here we bring you 30 taco fillings that are out of this world. Trust us, you'll be craving tacos after this.
Super easy fudge using a chocolate spread
- 1 cup Chocolate Spread
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups Vanilla Frosting