Chocolate bark recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Chocolate bark recipes
The Best Chocolate Bark, That is Vegan...EverRecipewe ♡
By ladylovescoffee, Nutrition In A Pinch
Smooth chocolate that is good for you and the planet! Add all the dried fruit and nuts that you want! Indulge!
- One bag of vegan chocolate chips
- dark or milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- dried fruit and nuts of your choice
Line a jelly roll pan with foil
- 1 sleeve of saltines with salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 bag (12oz) chocolate chips