Monster cookie recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Monster cookie recipes
Monster CookiesRecipewe ♡
Monster Cookies. Discover our recipe
- 1 1/2 cups creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candies
mix ingredients in order. Drop by tablespoon onto cookie sheet
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoon corn syrup
- 4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks margarine melted
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 9 cups oatmeal
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
B.C. Monster Cookies
Mix all ingredients. Drop by 1/4 c
- 1 17.5 oz chococlate chip cookie mix
- 1 17.5 oz. peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 1/2 c. quick oats
- 1c. softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 c. m&ms