Monster cookie recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Monster cookie recipes
Monster CookiesRecipewe ♡
Monster Cookies. Discover our recipe
- 1 1/2 cups creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candies
mix ingredients in order. Drop by tablespoon onto cookie sheet
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoon corn syrup
- 4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks margarine melted
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 9 cups oatmeal
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
B.C. Monster Cookies
Mix all ingredients. Drop by 1/4 c
- 1 17.5 oz chococlate chip cookie mix
- 1 17.5 oz. peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 1/2 c. quick oats
- 1c. softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 c. m&ms
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!