Yummy Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND®
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Cost Average budget
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
2. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Delicious Chocolate Chip Pumpkin... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Spiced Orange Flan with Pineapple... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Frozen Fruit Juice Pie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Maple Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Awesomest Pumpkin Pie Ever 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Pumpkin pie w/vanilla topping 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Out of this world okra meat pie! 3.1/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!