Nanking Cherry Liquer
Nanking Cherry Liqueur. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup sugar per quart of berries
- Gin or vodka
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Fill sterilized quart jar with cherries. Add up to 1 cup sugar per quart of berries; less for a tangier taste. Fill jar with gin or vodka 1/2" from top. Seal tightly.
Turn over every day for 28 days then drain berries and pour liquid into sterilized wine bottles.
You'll also love
- Sleep Cycle/Sleeping Beauty 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Nanking Cherry Liquer 3.9/5 (84 Votes)
- Fresh Tomato Soup with Gin 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Champagne Jello 3.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Malted Hot Cocoa With Toasted... 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Dessert with Vodka 3.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Dark N Fluffy 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- White Sangria 3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca