Nanking Cherry Liquer
Nanking Cherry Liqueur. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup sugar per quart of berries
- Gin or vodka
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Fill sterilized quart jar with cherries. Add up to 1 cup sugar per quart of berries; less for a tangier taste. Fill jar with gin or vodka 1/2" from top. Seal tightly.
Turn over every day for 28 days then drain berries and pour liquid into sterilized wine bottles.
You'll also love
- Sleep Cycle/Sleeping Beauty 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Fresh Tomato Soup with Gin 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Raspberry White Chocolate Martini 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Milk Shake 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Coconut Milk 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Vodka Cranberry 2/5 (78 Votes)
- whisky cocktail dessert 2.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Dessert with Vodka 3.1/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca