Turkey Gumbo Soup
- 1 cup rice
- 1 bundle green onions, chopped
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 8 cups water
- Turkey bones and pieces
- Soy sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large pot, pour in rice, water, bouillon cube, green onions and turkey. Add soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium heat.
Cover and reduce to low heat/simmer until it's too the desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Chicken Spagetti Bake 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- peanut butter chicken 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Kitti nini's soup 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Strawberry Rhubarb Soup 2.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Loaded Cajun Potato Salad 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Crawfish Stew 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Crawfish Etouffee 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Turkey Swedish Meatballs 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.