- Sweet pumpkin - 1 cup
- Cow pea( thatta payiru) - 1/2 cup
- Coconut - 1/2 cup
- Green chillies- 2 or 3
- For sauteeing
- Mustard seeds
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Saute mustard seeds in oils.
Add sweet pumpkin and cook in a little water.
Pressure cook cowpea and add to it.
Take extract. Add the milk to gravy.
Grind the remaining shreds with jeera and green chillies.
Add it to the gravy.
You'll also love
- Pork Soup 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Fajitas 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked... 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy Beef & Spinach Lasagna 2.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Urad Dal Vadai 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Rice Kripsie Treats 2.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Eggplant Parm 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Southern Sweet Potatoe Pie with... 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Coconuts make us dream of the summer, the sun and the sea. With our video we show you the easiest way to crack open a coconut, and before you know it you'll be whisked away to white sand beaches!