These are easy and taste great!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Drop egg in hole made in flour and miz with fork. Add just enough water to make a stiff dough. Roll very thin and cut and dry.
Let dry at least 12 hours.
Can double, triple, ect. this recipe depending how many noodles you want to make and you can also use a noodle cutter instead of rolling out by hand if you wish.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti Casserole 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Beer Dog Hushpuppies 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Never Fail Pastry 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Carolyn's Hungarian Kalach 3/5 (7 Votes)
- Peanut butter spaghetti 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Beefy Noodles (leftover gravy) 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Turkey Swedish Meatballs 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!