Our favorite shawarma recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Shawarma recipes
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
Slice chicken breasts into 5-6 pieces each and thighs into 3-4 pieces each
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 6 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 3/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Cayenne
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Nonstick cooking oil spray
Perfect party bites: 10 skewer ideas your guests will love
By Elena Salvadore
Perfect for cocktail parties!
Slice the pork roast and the Bell pepper into thin strips
- 2 lb pork roast
- Shoarma spices
- 1 large red Bell peppper
- Shredded lettuce
- 10 pita buns
- 5 cloves or garlic
- 4 tbsp mayonaise
- 1 tbsp water