Chicken shawarma recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken shawarma recipes
Armenian chicken shawarma
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a flavorful armenian chicken dish for dinner, with flavorful spices such as anise, garlic, cardamon, cinnam...
- The Marinade:
- 3-4 pound Chicken Thighs
- 10 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 2 teaspoons ground Cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground White Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Clove
- 4 Bay Leaves
- 2 3inch sticks of Cinnamon crushed
- 1 Star Anise
- Shawarma Garlic Sauce:
- 8 small cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Lemon juiced and strained
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Sour Cream to taste
- or Greek Yogurt to taste
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
Slice chicken breasts into 5-6 pieces each and thighs into 3-4 pieces each
- 1 lb Boneless
- Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 lb Boneless
- Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 6 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 3/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Cayenne
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Nonstick cooking oil spray