20 dinner recipes that are really hard to mess up
© Damn Delicious
Garlic Parmesan pasta
One-pot pastas are any cook's dream. Not only do you only have minimal cleanup, but this fantastic recipe basically requires heating garlic for a few minutes, then adding the remaining ingredients and simmering until done. You simply can't go wrong.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.