Aarons Yummy Chili
Super yummy chili :)
- One 15.5 oz can Dark red kidney beans
- One 15.5 oz can Light red kidney beans
- One 15.5 oz can Pinto beans or butter beans
- One 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- One 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- One 6oz can Tomato paste
- 1 chili powder packet
- sprinkle of cumin powder
- red pepper powder
- Ground beef
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Brown your ground beef until fully cooked, add salt and pepper to it.
Add all of your cans of bean, tomatoes and seasonings and ground beef into your crock pot, mix together and put on high for 1-2 hours. serve with sour cream, cheese and hot sauce.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.