10 steps to Asian salad bliss
Cook the rice vermicelli
Place the rice vermicelli in a bowl and cover them with boiling water.
Let rest for about 10 minutes.
Drain, rinse the vermicelli with cold water, then drain again.
More steaming articles
How to make a rainbow potato in a few... 10 Steps to Easy Homemade Spring Rolls How to make a cut-out sandwich in no...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.