20 recipes that guarantee your children will love you!
Even though your kids might never get tired of pancakes, it's still nice to switch things up every now and then. Crepes are super easy to make and kids love them because they can personalize them with their favorite toppings: Nutella, bananas, strawberries, jam, maple syrup or even just butter and sugar are all great ideas!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees