We're pining for these Pinterest Pavlovas
By Gitanjali Roche, 05/22/2015
Kiwi & passion fruit pavlova
Kiwis are a major export of New Zealand, while pavlovas are originally from the land down under—so it looks like NZ and Australia can get along after all.
More steaming articles
The most insanely shaped ice cubes ever They're 6 and 9 and earn 120.000$ every... 20 pleasing egg recipes that aren't...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!